Information about Satranidazole + Ofloxacin
Satranidazole + Ofloxacin Uses
How Satranidazole + Ofloxacin works
Satranidazole + Ofloxacin is a combination of two antibiotics: Satranidazole and Ofloxacin. Satranidazole kills parasites and anaerobic bacteria that cause infections by damaging their DNA. Ofloxacin works by preventing the bacterial cells from dividing and repairing, thereby killing the bacteria. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Satranidazole + Ofloxacin
Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain, Loss of appetite, Dizziness, Headache
Expert advice for Satranidazole + Ofloxacin
- Your doctor has prescribed this combination medicine for the treatment of diarrhea and dysentery.
- Diarrhea can cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids to help rehydrate you.
- Consult your doctor if your diarrhea lasts for more than 48 hours.
- Do not use Satranidazole + Ofloxacin if you have blood in your stool or if you are severely constipated.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Satranidazole + Ofloxacin as it may irritate your stomach and also cause excessive drowsiness.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.