- ₹509Abbott India Ltd1 variant(s)
• Seek immediate medical attention if you observe abnormal and continuous bleeding.
• Avoid activities that can put at risk of injury.
• You may be regularly monitored for changes in platelet count prior to or during treatment with Reviparin.
• Take special precautions if you are an elderly and/or suffering from diabetes.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
• Should not be given to patients who are allergic to reviparin or any of its ingredients.
• Should not be given to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
• Should not be given to patients at high risk of bleeding including bleeding disorders.
• Should not be given to patients who have recently undergone a surgery, have kidney or liver impairment.
• Should not be given to patient who have peptic ulcers.
• Should not be given to patients who have low platelet count.
• Should not be given to patients who have high blood pressure.
• Should not be given to patients fitted with artificial heart valves.