Information about Retinoic Acid
Retinoic acid uses
Retinoic Acid is used in the treatment of acne.
How retinoic acid works
Retinoic acid works by slowing the production of certain natural substances that can cause acne.
Common side effects of retinoic acid
Available Medicine for Retinoic Acid
- ₹1199 to ₹1299Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Retinoic Acid
- Inform your doctor if you are on any other antibacterial or any vitamin- A medication.
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from or have a medical history of any type of itchy skin rash.
- Do not take if allergic to retinoic acid or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if Pregnant or breastfeeding women.