How it works
Common side effects
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, blood vessel, liver, kidney, bladder or prostate disorder.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience difficulty in breathing, swollen lips or skin, severe rashes and itching, hallucinations, restlessness or sleep disturbances.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking or have recently taken medication for any mental illness, high blood pressure or glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye that causes visual problems).
- Do not take if allergic to pseudoephedrine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if medication is going for any mental disorder, nasal sprays for decongestion, high blood pressure.
- Do not take if suffering with kidney, heart, liver, blood vessel disorder or diabetes, hyperthyroidism, phaeochromocytoma (a rare tumor of the adrenal glands) or glaucoma.
- Do not take if below below 12 years.
- Do not take if Pregnant and breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions
Q.Can I take pseudoephedrine for allergies?
Pseudoephedrine does give symptomatic relief from seasonal allergic conditions such as runny nose and nasal decongestion.
Q.Can I take pseudoephedrine with ibuprofen?
Yes. Ibuprofen may relieve fever experienced during cold.