Information about Potassium Chloride
Potassium chloride uses
Potassium Chloride is used in the treatment of potassium deficiency.
How potassium chloride works
Potassium Chloride works by raising potassium levels in your blood.
Common side effects of potassium chloride
No common side effects seen
Available Medicine for Potassium Chloride
- ₹24Neon Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹21Hindustan Antibiotics Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹108Mediart Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹11 to ₹12Casca Remedies Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹52Lotus Life Sciences1 variant(s)
- ₹100Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹51Zen Medica Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹30RSM Kilitch Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹35Oyster Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹11SPM Drugs Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Potassium Chloride
- The concentration of intravenous infusion solution should not exceed 3.2 g (43 mmol)/l.
- Do not take potassium chloride if you have kidney, heart problems, high blood pressure or high blood potassium level.
- Avoid using potassium chloride, if you have Addison disease (adrenal gland disorder); severe tissue injury such as burn; severe dehydration, blockage of stomach or intestine or diarrhea from long time.
Frequently asked questions for Potassium Chloride
Q. Is potassium chloride a strong electrolyte?
Potassium chloride is a strong electrolyte
Q. Is potassium chloride safe?
Potassium chloride is safe if used as recommended
Q. Is potassium chloride a base?
Potassium chloride is not a base or acid, it is neutral with a PH value of 7.