Information about Piribedil
Piribedil is used in the treatment of Parkinson's disease.
How Piribedil works
Piribedil works by increasing the action of dopamine, a chemical messenger that is needed to regulate the activity of the brain.
Common side effects of Piribedil
Headache, Sleepiness, Vomiting, Feeling of discomfort
Expert advice for Piribedil
- You have been prescribed Piribedil to treat your symptoms of Parkinson's disease.
- Inform your doctor if you develop compulsive behaviors that are hard to control, such as regular eating, gambling, spending money, and sexual urges.
- Piribedil can make you very sleepy. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Regular blood pressure monitoring should be done during the course of treatment with Piribedil.
- Inform your doctor if you experience blood pressure instability or disturbance.