Piribedil is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease
How it works
Piribedil works by increasing the action of dopamine, a chemical messenger that is needed to control movement in the brain.
Common side effects
Sleepiness, Vomiting, Nausea, Flatulence
- ₹210Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
• Exercise precaution while taking piribedil if you have history of Raynaud’s disease (reduced blood flow to fingers and toes), psychological problem or kidney failure.
• You may be regularly monitored for any change in blood pressure and any side effects related to eye while on piribedil treatment.
• Do not drive or operate machinery as piribedil may cause dizziness.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Should not be given to patients who are allergic to piribedil or any of its ingredients.
• Should not be given to patients with high blood pressure and recent heart attack or any heart disorders.
• Should not be given to patient with history of metabolic disorders such as fructose intolerance, glucose or galactose malabsorption or sucrase-isomaltase deficiency.
• Should not be given to pregnant and breastfeeding women.