Information about Pipercuronium Bromide
Pipercuronium bromide uses
Pipercuronium Bromide is used for Skeletal mucle relaxation during surgery.
How pipercuronium bromide works
Pipercuronium bromide relaxes the muscles by blocking the impulses from the nerves.
Common side effects of pipercuronium bromide
Abnormal breathing, Altered sensation, Slow heart rate, Difficulty in swallowing, Hypoglycemia (Low blood sugar level), Altered heart rate, Increased potassium level in blood, Decreased blood pressure, Increased creatinine level in blood, Rash, Reduced cardiac output
Available Medicine for Pipercuronium Bromide
- ₹76Abbott India Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Pipercuronium Bromide
• Tell your doctor if you have breathing difficulties or lung disease, asthma, pre-existing periodic, recurrent or continuous muscle weakness, dehydration, liver or kidney dysfunction.
• Inform your doctor if you are receiving other medications such as antibiotics, blood thinning agents, medicines to normalize heart rate and rhythm, medicines for high blood pressure or heart failure, pain-killers, or medicines for pre-existing diseases that cause muscle weakness.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Should not be administered to patients allergic to pipecuronium bromide or any of its ingredients.
• Should not be administered to women undergoing Caesarean section.