How it works
Common side effects
- 1 variant(s)
- Do not start pazopanib and consult your doctor if you have heart or liver disease, heart failure or attack, lung collapse, blood disorders, thyroid problems, stomach or bowel problems, high blood pressure, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Tell your doctor if you suffer from shortness of breath or cough, pass blood in stool or urine, cough blood, or suffer from stomach pain, blurred or impaired vision or you are going to have an operation while on pazopanib treatment.
- Pazopanib is not recommended in children under 18 years of age.
- Take effective contraceptive measures while on pazopanib treatment.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as pazopanib can make you dizzy, tired or weak.
Frequently asked questions
Q.Is pazopanib a chemotherapy drug, cytotoxic?
Pazopanib is not a chemotherapy drug. It is a cytotoxic drug
Q.Is pazopanib FDA approved?
Pazopanib is FDA approved
Q.How quickly does pazopanib work?
Pazopanib starts working in around 2-4 hours
Q.How long does pazopanib work?
The effect lasts for about 30 hours.