Ornidazole + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus
Information about Ornidazole + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus
Ornidazole + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus Uses
How Ornidazole + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus works
Ornidazole + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus is a combination of three medicines: Ornidazole , Ofloxacin , and Lactobacillus. Ornidazole is an antibiotic which kills bacteria and other infectious microorganisms by damaging the DNA. Ofloxacin is also an antibiotic which kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. Together, they treat your infection effectively. Lactobacillus is a live microorganism which restores the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset with antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of Ornidazole + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus
Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain, Loss of appetite, Headache, Dizziness
Available Medicine for Ornidazole + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus
Oford-LBTTK Healthcare Ltd
₹119 to ₹1582 variant(s)
Lbflox OZAnvik Biotech
O1B PlusLitaka Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Bactezoa LBStedman Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Zulfy-O PlusZodak Healthcare
OolacOmenta Pharma Pvt Ltd
Ofloxur OZ LBAlive Healthcare
Agroflox OAggrowin Pharma
Neva OZNovogen Captab
Ocu OZNovogen Captab
Expert advice for Ornidazole + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus
- This combination medicine helps treat diarrhea and dysentery.
- Diarrhea can cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids to help rehydrate you. Consult your doctor if your diarrhea lasts for more than 48 hours.
- Do not use Ornidazole + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus if you have blood in your stool or if you are severely constipated.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking this medicine as it may irritate your stomach and also cause excessive drowsiness.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.