Information about Ofloxacin + Metronidazole
Ofloxacin + Metronidazole Uses
How Ofloxacin + Metronidazole works
Ofloxacin + Metronidazole is a combination of two antibiotics: Ofloxacin and Metronidazole. Ofloxacin works by preventing the bacterial cells from dividing and repairing, thereby killing the bacteria. Metronidazole kills parasites and anaerobic bacteria that cause infections by damaging their DNA. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Ofloxacin + Metronidazole
Nausea, Dryness in mouth, Metallic taste, Headache
Available Medicine for Ofloxacin + Metronidazole
Oflomac-MMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹11 to ₹363 variant(s)
DiofZuventus Healthcare Ltd
₹22 to ₹645 variant(s)
OFMLekar Pharma Ltd
₹43 to ₹593 variant(s)
Noragyl OMankind Pharma Ltd
₹27 to ₹692 variant(s)
O Q MJ B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹32 to ₹482 variant(s)
KidogylAstrum Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹24 to ₹492 variant(s)
Olife-MCelsius Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Oxa MRavian Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Boxer MShrinivas Gujarat Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Largyl OLark Laboratories Ltd
Expert advice for Ofloxacin + Metronidazole
- Your doctor has prescribed this combination medicine for the treatment of diarrhea and dysentery.
- Diarrhea can cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids to help rehydrate you.
- Consult your doctor if your diarrhea lasts for more than 48 hours.
- Do not use Ofloxacin + Metronidazole if you have blood in your stool or if you are severely constipated.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Ofloxacin + Metronidazole as it may irritate your stomach and also cause excessive drowsiness.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.