Nebivolol + Hydrochlorothiazide
Information about Nebivolol + Hydrochlorothiazide
Nebivolol + hydrochlorothiazide uses
Nebivolol+Hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
How nebivolol + hydrochlorothiazide works
This is a combination of two blood-pressure lowering medicines: Nebivolol and Hydrochlorothiazide. Nebivolol is a beta blocker which works specifically on the heart to reduce heart rate and make the heart more efficient at pumping blood throughout the body. Hydrochlorothiazide is a diuretic which lowers blood pressure by removing extra water and certain electrolytes from the body. Over time it also relaxes blood vessels and improves blood flow.
Common side effects of nebivolol + hydrochlorothiazide
Nausea, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Fatigue, Dizziness, Headache, Increased blood uric acid, Decreased potassium level in blood, Glucose intolerance, Altered blood lipids, Shortness of breath, Swelling of hands, Swelling of feet, Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation), Decreased magnesium level in blood, Increased calcium level in blood
Available Medicine for Nebivolol + Hydrochlorothiazide
- ₹123Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹169Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹75Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹126Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹98Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹140Abbott1 variant(s)
- ₹120Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹112Alkem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹984 Care Lifescience Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹65USV Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Nebivolol + Hydrochlorothiazide
- It is a combination of two blood pressure lowering medications used for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Do not stop taking Nebivolol + Hydrochlorothiazide suddenly as it can cause your blood pressure to rise suddenly thereby increasing the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- It may cause dizziness. If this happens to you, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- It can hide symptoms of low blood sugar if you're diabetic. Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Nebivolol + Hydrochlorothiazide may cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids and Inform your doctor if you develop extreme thirst, muscle weakness or very dry mouth.