Nattokinase is used in the treatment of heart attack, pulmonary embolus (blood clot in lungs) and ischemic stroke (decreased blood supply to brain).
How it works
Nattokinase dissolves the harmful blood clot in the blood vessels
Common side effects
Flushing, Gastrointestinal disturbance, Decreased white blood cell count
- 1 variant(s)
- Avoid activities that may cause high risk of injury, bruising or bleeding as nattokinase decreases clotting of the blood.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to nattokinase or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if suffering with ischemic stroke, peptic ulcer, and coagulation disorders and with concomitant anticoagulant therapy.
- Do not take if scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.