Information about Miconazole
Miconazole is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How Miconazole works
Miconazole is an antifungal medication. It kills and stops the growth of the fungi by destroying its cell membrane, thereby treating your skin infection.
Common side effects of Miconazole
Nausea, Vomiting, Loss of taste sensation
Available Medicine for Miconazole
FungidermDermo Care Laboratories
M CMonichem Healthcare Pvt Ltd
DaktrinJohnson & Johnson Ltd
Ringcuter MJagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Ltd
ZoliveAlive Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
₹24 to ₹332 variant(s)
Clobital gmTalent Healthcare
MicasulfBiochem Pharmaceutical Industries
Coniderm FBAdonis Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Miconazole
- Your doctor has prescribed Miconazole to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Some tips for personal hygiene:
- Wash your hands with soap before and after applying the cream.
- Do not share your towel or clothes with anyone.
- Wear clean clothes every day to prevent infection.
- Apply an amount sufficient to cover the affected area and 1 inch of the immediate surrounding skin.
- Treatment may be needed for 2 to 6 weeks for skin infections and 6 weeks to 6 months for nail infections.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, nose, or mouth. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.