How it works
Common side effects
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Together with Methylcellulose, fiber rich diet containing whole grain bread and cereals, bran, fruits and green leafy vegetables, is essential to maintain healthy bowel function.
- Avoid taking a Methylcellulose for more than 1 week, unless prescribed by the doctor, as it leads to dependency on the laxative action to produce a bowel movement.
- Take Methylcellulose after 2 hours from other medicines, as it may interfere with the absorption of other medicines.
- A Methylcellulose should be preferably taken at bedtime because it requires 6 to 8 hours to show impact.
- Do not try to swallow Methylcellulose in the dry form. It should be taken with full glass of water or fruit juice.
Frequently asked questions
Q.Does hydroxypropyl methylcellulose contain soy?
No, it doesn't contain soy
Q.Is methylcellulose natural and gluten free?
Yes, it is natural and gluten free
Q.Is methylcellulose soluble or insoluble?
Methylcellulose is insoluble
Q.Does methylcellulose reduce cholesterol?
No, it doesn't reduce cholesterol.