Information about Methoxycinnamate
Methoxycinnamate is used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies.
How Methoxycinnamate works
Methoxycinnamate is a component of sunscreen. It reflects or scatters the UV rays from the sun. It works by absorbing through the skin. This is how it protects skin from sunburn.
Common side effects of Methoxycinnamate
Burning sensation, Hair follicle inflammation, Itching, Erythema (skin redness), Stinging sensation
Available Medicine for Methoxycinnamate
Expert advice for Methoxycinnamate
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Consult your doctor immediately if irritation or rash persists.
- Ensure that you do not swallow methoxycinnamate. Seek immediate assistance in case of accidental ingestion.
- Do not take if allergic to methoxycinnamate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if below 6 years of age.