Methoxycinnamate is used in the treatment of nutritional defeciencies
How it works
Methoxycinnamate provides essential nutrients
Common side effects
Burning sensation, Inflammation of hair follicles, Itching, Skin redness, Stinging sensation
Available MedicineNo medicine available
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear. Consult your doctor immediately if irritation or rash persists.
- Ensure that you do not swallow methoxycinnamate. Seek immediate assistance in case of accidental ingestion.
- Do not take if allergic to methoxycinnamate or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if below 6 years of age.