How it works
Common side effects
- 1 variant(s)
- Do not take this medicine, if you suffer from have ever suffered any brain damage or coma, epilepsy or convulsions; myasthenia gravis (a neuromuscular disease characterized by very weak muscles and unusual tiredness).
- Do not use this medicine, if you are allergic to methocarbamol or any of the ingredients of the medicine.
- Avoid using methocarbamol, if you are pregnant, planning to be pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
- Do take special precaution, if you have or ever had any kidney or liver problems.
- Methocarbamol may make you feel sleepy; avoid use of machinery or driving a car.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are taking methocarbamol.
Frequently asked questions
Q.Is methocarbamol an NSAID/Benzo/strong drug?
No, methocarbamol does not belong to NSAID, or Benzodiazepine. It is a derivative of guaifenesin
Q.Is methocarbamol 750 mg a narcotic/ habit forming?
No, methocarbamol is neither a narcotic nor a habit forming drug
Q.Is methocarbamol the same as methadone?
No, methocarbamol is a derivative of guaifenesin while methadone is derivative of opium
Q.Can I take methocarbamol for toothache/menstrual cramp/ headache/pain/tooth pain?
Methocarbamol is not prescribed for the treatment of toothache/menstrual cramp/ headache/pain/tooth pain
Q.Is methocarbamol stronger than Flexeril?
No reports are available which confirm stronger activity of methocarbamol compared with Flexeril.