Metformin + Myo Inositol
Information about Metformin + Myo Inositol
Metformin + myo inositol uses
Metformin+Myo Inositol is used in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
How metformin + myo inositol works
This is a combination of two medicines: Metformin and myoinositol which treat polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) in females. Metformin is an antidiabetic medicine which helps regulate hormones in PCOS by balancing insulin levels. This effect leads to more regular menstruation and ovulation cycles. Myo inositol is a naturally occurring messenger which ensures proper binding of insulin to its receptors and regulates the signaling that follows the binding process. Like this, it improves body’s response to insulin, and improves hormone balance.
Common side effects of metformin + myo inositol
Nausea, Altered taste, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Stomach pain, Loss of appetite
Available Medicine for Metformin + Myo Inositol
- ₹165 to ₹194Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹175Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹176TTK Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹180MMC Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹127CGN Lifesciences Private Limited1 variant(s)
- ₹150Renocare Pharmaceuticals Private Limited1 variant(s)