Metformin + Methylcobalamin
Information about Metformin + Methylcobalamin
Metformin + methylcobalamin uses
Metformin+Methylcobalamin is used in the treatment of diabetes.
How metformin + methylcobalamin works
This is a combination of two medicines: Metformin and methylcobalamin which treat diabetic nerve disease. Metformin is a biguanide which decreases the production and absorption of sugar in your body, and allows better use of existing insulin. Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B which helps in the production of myelin, a substance that protects nerve fibers and rejuvenates damaged nerve cells.
Common side effects of metformin + methylcobalamin
Nausea, Altered taste, Loss of appetite, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Stomach pain
Available Medicine for Metformin + Methylcobalamin
- ₹78 to ₹97Zydus Cadila2 variant(s)
- ₹60 to ₹64Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹59 to ₹73Alkem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹50Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹51Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)