Information about Menotrophin
How menotrophin works
In females, Menotrophin increases the number of growing eggs and stimulates their development. In males, it helps in the maturation of cells which produce male hormone like testosterone.
Common side effects of menotrophin
Headache, Injection site allergic reaction, Injection site pain, Abdominal swelling, Abdominal pain, OHSS (Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome), Abdominal cramp
Available Medicine for Menotrophin
- ₹284 to ₹1745Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd4 variant(s)
- ₹713 to ₹1157Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹985 to ₹1485Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹1114 to ₹1188Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹1209 to ₹1918Serum Institute Of India Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹713 to ₹955Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹1088 to ₹1748Zydus Cadila2 variant(s)
- ₹824 to ₹1293Lupin Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹934 to ₹1471Serum Institute Of India Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹1200 to ₹1600Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Menotrophin
- If you are having periods, your treatment will start within the first 7 days of your menstrual cycle and will continue for up to 3 weeks.
- You will be monitored for ovarian activity by measuring urinary estrogen at regular intervals, until stimulation occurs.
- Take special care if you had infertility treatment in the past.
- Refrain from sexual intercourse or use barrier contraception methods for at least 4 days and pelvic examinations to be avoided or carried out with care.