Magnesium Bisglycinate is used in the treatment of nutritional defeciencies
How it works
Magnesium Bisglycinate provides essential nutrients
Common side effects
Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Gastrointestinal disturbance, Decreased white blood cell count
- ₹80KMS Health Center Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹88Medigenesis Lifesciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- Tell your doctor if you have liver or kidney diseases, alcohol dependence, phenylketonuria (an inherited disorder that increases the levels of a substance called phenylalanine in the blood) or any other condition.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to magnesium bisglycinate or any of its ingredients.