Information about Magnesium Bisglycinate
Magnesium bisglycinate uses
Magnesium Bisglycinate is used in the treatment of Nutritional deficiencies.
How magnesium bisglycinate works
Magnesium bisglycinate provides essential nutrients.
Common side effects of magnesium bisglycinate
Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Gastrointestinal disturbance, Decreased white blood cell count
Available Medicine for Magnesium Bisglycinate
- ₹80KMS Health Center Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹95Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Magnesium Bisglycinate
- Tell your doctor if you have liver or kidney diseases, alcohol dependence, phenylketonuria (an inherited disorder that increases the levels of a substance called phenylalanine in the blood) or any other condition.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to magnesium bisglycinate or any of its ingredients.