Magnesium Bisglycinate is used in the treatment of nutritional defeciencies
How it works
Magnesium Bisglycinate provides essential nutrients
Common side effects
Flushing, Gastrointestinal disturbance, Decreased white blood cell count
- ₹80KMS Health Center Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹88Medigenesis Lifesciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- Tell your doctor if you have liver or kidney diseases, alcohol dependence, phenylketonuria (an inherited disorder that increases the levels of a substance called phenylalanine in the blood) or any other condition.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to magnesium bisglycinate or any of its ingredients.