Liver Fraction 2 Derived From Fresh Liver 01
Liver Fraction 2 is used to improve health of the liver and to treat disorders of the liver such as hepatitis that impairs liver function. It may also be used to treat certain types of anemia (low hemoglobin in blood).
How it works
Liver Fraction 2 belongs to class of medications called as nutritional supplements. It contains vitamin B12, folic acid, and iron that helps stimulate and maintain liver function. Because of its high vitamin B12 content, it is used in the treatment of pernicious anemia (low haemoglobin due to vitamin B12 deficiency).
Common side effects
Nausea, Rash, Stomach pain
AVAILABLE MEDICINENo medicine available
- Seek immediate medical attention if you experience itching, sudden reddening of skin, increased heart rate, fainting, weakness, skin rashes or reactions, nausea, vomiting, chest pain or breathing difficulty.
- Tell your doctor if are currently taking medications for acidity (antacids) or have acidity problems, poor or low immunity (immune compromised) or disorders of blood clotting.
- Avoid giving liver fraction 2 to children.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.•
- Do not take if allergic to liver fraction 2, other forms of liver extracts or any of its ingredients
- Do not take in conditions related to high levels of iron in body such as hemochromatosis.