Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol + Ambroxol
Information about Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol + Ambroxol
Levosalbutamol/levalbuterol + ambroxol uses
Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol+Ambroxol is used in the treatment of cough.
How levosalbutamol/levalbuterol + ambroxol works
This is a combination of two medicines: Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol and Ambroxol, which relieves cough. Levosalbutamol and ambroxol. Levosalbutamol is a bronchodilator which relaxes muscles in your airways and widens airways. Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out. Together, they make breathing easier.
Common side effects of levosalbutamol/levalbuterol + ambroxol
Headache, Palpitations, Stomach upset, Tremor, Muscle cramp, Allergic reaction, Increased heart rate
Available Medicine for Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol + Ambroxol
- ₹75Labcorp India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol + Ambroxol
- Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol + Ambroxol relieves cough associated with bronchitis, bronchial asthma, emphysema and other broncho-pulmonary disorders.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- If you are diabetic, monitor your blood glucose regularly while taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of thyroid or heart disease.
- Stop taking Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol + Ambroxol and inform your doctor if your cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache.