Information about Lactobacillus Sporogenes
Lactobacillus sporogenes uses
Lactobacillus Sporogenes is used in the treatment of diarrhea.
How lactobacillus sporogenes works
Lactobacillus Sporogenes is a probiotic. It works by restoring the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset after antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of lactobacillus sporogenes
Available Medicine for Lactobacillus Sporogenes
- ₹12Alpic Remedies Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹8 to ₹129Hinglaj Laboratories2 variant(s)
- ₹12 to ₹19Donnel Healthcare Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Lactobacillus Sporogenes
- Avoid taking Lactobacillus Sporogenes along with steroids (medications that weaken the immune system) as they might increase the chances of getting sick.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant.
- Notify your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
- Take Lactobacillus Sporogenes at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics. This is because taking Lactobacillus Sporogenes along with the antibiotics can reduce their effectiveness.