Information about Lactobacillus Acidophilus
Lactobacillus acidophilus uses
Lactobacillus Acidophilus is used in the treatment of diarrhoea, infectious diarrhoea and diarrhoea associated with antibiotics.
How lactobacillus acidophilus works
Lactobacillus acidophilus is a live micro-organism, when given in adequate amount, provides health benefits. It restores the balance of good bacteria (microorganisms) in the intestine that may get upset with the use of antibiotics or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of lactobacillus acidophilus
Available Medicine for Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- ₹223Sundyota Numandis Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Avoid taking Lactobacillus Acidophilus along with steroids (medications that weaken the immune system) as they might increase the chances of getting sick.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant.
- Notify your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
- Take Lactobacillus Acidophilus at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics. This is because taking Lactobacillus Acidophilus along with the antibiotics can reduce their effectiveness.