Information about Lactobacillus
Lactobacillus is used in the treatment of diarrhea.
How lactobacillus works
Lactobacillus is a probiotic. It works by restoring the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset after antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of lactobacillus
Available Medicine for Lactobacillus
- ₹11 to ₹315Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd7 variant(s)
- ₹18Alliance Remedies1 variant(s)
- ₹10Suzikem Drugs Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹17Alpha Aromatic Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹10Remora Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹10Osho Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹12 to ₹24Raphael Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹20Mecado Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Lactobacillus
- Avoid taking Lactobacillus along with steroids (medications that weaken the immune system) as they might increase the chances of getting sick.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant.
- Notify your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
- Take Lactobacillus at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics. This is because taking Lactobacillus along with the antibiotics can reduce their effectiveness.