Information about Ketorolac
Ketorolac is used for pain relief. It relieves pain in conditions like post-operative pain.
How Ketorolac works
Ketorolac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of Ketorolac
Vomiting, Stomach pain/epigastric pain, Nausea, Indigestion, Diarrhea, Heartburn, Loss of appetite
Available Medicine for Ketorolac
KetorolDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹27 to ₹1214 variant(s)
KetanovSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹26 to ₹754 variant(s)
AcularAllergan India Pvt Ltd
₹55 to ₹1172 variant(s)
DentaforceMankind Pharma Ltd
T LacIndoco Remedies Ltd
₹49 to ₹642 variant(s)
AcuvailAllergan India Pvt Ltd
CadolacCadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹17 to ₹382 variant(s)
KTH & Care Incorp
₹53 to ₹662 variant(s)
KelacIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
K L SEntod Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Ketorolac
- You have been prescribed Ketorolac to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food or milk to prevent upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney problems.
- It may cause dizziness, drowsiness or visual disturbances. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Ketorolac as it can cause excessive drowsiness and increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or stroke.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components, if you are taking this medicine for long-term treatment.