Information about Ivermectin + Albendazole
Ivermectin + Albendazole Uses
Ivermectin + Albendazole is used in the treatment of worm infections and parasitic infections.
How Ivermectin + Albendazole works
Ivermectin + Albendazole is a combination of two antiparasitic medicines: Ivermectin and Albendazole. Ivermectin works by binding to muscle and nerve cells of worms causing their paralysis and death. Albendazole works by keeping the worms from absorbing sugar (glucose), so that they lose energy and die. This treats your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Ivermectin + Albendazole
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Loss of appetite, Increased liver enzymes, Itching, Dizziness, Swelling of lymph nodes
Available Medicine for Ivermectin + Albendazole
Bandy-PlusMankind Pharma Ltd
₹25 to ₹333 variant(s)
₹23 to ₹442 variant(s)
Isco PlusBennet Pharmaceuticals Limited
Vermact PlusMankind Pharma Ltd
₹27 to ₹302 variant(s)
Odal PlusKlar Sehen Pvt Ltd
₹20 to ₹242 variant(s)
EvimectinaLeeford Healthcare Ltd
₹12 to ₹242 variant(s)
Noworm-PlusAlkem Laboratories Ltd
Coside12 ACanvarzys Healthcare Ltd
Anthel UPLincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹17 to ₹392 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ivermectin + Albendazole
- You have been prescribed this combination medicine to treat infections caused by worms and parasites.
- Take it with or without food or as suggested by your doctor.
- It can be harmful to an unborn baby. Do not take it during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Use birth control measures to prevent pregnancy while taking Ivermectin + Albendazole.
- You may have more chance of getting an infection. Stay away from people with infections, colds, or flu. Inform your doctor if you notice signs of infection such as fever or sore throat.
- Your doctor may monitor your blood counts and liver function before you start taking this medicine and regularly throughout your treatment.