Interferon Alpha 2A
Information about Interferon Alpha 2A
Interferon alpha 2a uses
Interferon Alpha 2A is used in the treatment of follicular lymphoma and hairy cell leukemia.
How interferon alpha 2a works
Interferon alpha 2a modulates the body's immune system.
Common side effects of interferon alpha 2a
Headache, Sweating, Joint pain, Flu-like symptoms, Muscle pain, Vomiting, Decreased white blood cell count, Nausea, Decreased appetite, Hair loss, Decreased calcium level in blood, Rigors, Fatigue, Diarrhoea
Available Medicine for Interferon Alpha 2A
- ₹6890 to ₹9175Roche Products India Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Interferon Alpha 2A
• Use effective contraception while on therapy.
• Seek immediate medical attention if you develop symptoms associated with depression, change in your vision or respiratory infection.
• You will regularly monitored to check for changes in your blood cell count, liver function, glucose (blood sugar levels) or changes in other laboratory values.
• It should not be given to patients with known allergy to Interferon alpha 2A or any of its ingredients.
• Interferon alpha 2A should not be given to patients with autoimmune hepatitis, cirrhosis.
• Interferon alpha 2A should not be given to newborn babies.