Hydroquinone + Mometasone + Tretinoin
Information about Hydroquinone + Mometasone + Tretinoin
Hydroquinone + Mometasone + Tretinoin Uses
Hydroquinone+Mometasone+Tretinoin is used in the treatment of melasma.
How Hydroquinone + Mometasone + Tretinoin works
Hydroquinone + Mometasone + Tretinoin is a combination of three medicines: Hydroquinone , Mometasone and Tretinoin, which treats melasma (dark spots on skin). Hydroquinone is a skin lightening medicine. It reduces the amount of a skin pigment (melanin) that causes darkening of skin. This effect is reversible. Mometasone is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy. Tretinoin is a form of vitamin A that helps the skin to renew itself more quickly.
Common side effects of Hydroquinone + Mometasone + Tretinoin
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Hydroquinone + Mometasone + Tretinoin
₹163 to ₹3186 variant(s)
NO ScarsTorque Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹110 to ₹2554 variant(s)
CosmeliteOaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹150 to ₹4524 variant(s)
LomelaIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
MelabestMankind Pharma Ltd
SkinshineCadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹55 to ₹24012 variant(s)
Metacortil-LiteMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
GetliteGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
HHLiteHegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLP
Elosone-HTLeeford Healthcare Ltd
₹125 to ₹1452 variant(s)
Expert advice for Hydroquinone + Mometasone + Tretinoin
- Hydroquinone + Mometasone + Tretinoin is used for the short-term treatment of mild to moderate melasma.
- It helps reduce scars, marks, blemishes, and dark circles under the eyes.
- It should always be used along with sun-avoidance measures, like using sunscreens and wearing protective clothing.
- Apply and massage gently till the cream is fully absorbed, once daily at night.
- Initial improvement may be seen in just 2 weeks, full results generally appear after 2-3 months of regular use.
- Do not apply on broken or infected areas of skin. Discontinue use if you experience irritation or allergy and consult your doctor.
- Do not use it for longer than 6-8 weeks without consulting your doctor.