Information about Hyaluronidase
Hyaluronidase is used in preservation of the medicinal products.
How hyaluronidase works
Hyaluronidase increase the permeability of connective tissue through the hydrolysis of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronidase hydrolyzes hyaluronic acid by splitting the glucosaminidic bond between C1 of the glucosamine moiety and C4 of glucuronic acid. This temporarily decreases the viscosity of the cellular cement and increases diffusion of injected fluids or of localized transudates or exudates, thus facilitating their absorption.
Common side effects of hyaluronidase
Acute urticaria, Hormone imbalance, Allergic reaction, Slow growth in children and teenagers, Angioedema (swelling of deeper layers of skin), Dizziness, Injection site reaction, Edema.
Available Medicine for Hyaluronidase
- ₹125Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹81Nouveau Medicament Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹110Sunways India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹120Entod Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹728Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹68Ajanta Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)