Human Menopausal Gonadotrophin
Information about Human Menopausal Gonadotrophin
Human menopausal gonadotrophin uses
Human Menopausal Gonadotrophin is used in the treatment of female infertility and male hypogonadism.
How human menopausal gonadotrophin works
It acts by suppressing basal and stimulated secretion of growth hormone (GH). It also suppresses LH response to gonadotrophin-releasing hormone and reduces the secretion of gastrin, vasoactive intestinal peptide (VIP), insulin, glucagon, secretin, motilin and pancreatic polypeptide.
Common side effects of human menopausal gonadotrophin
Headache, Injection site pain, Irritability, Fatigue, Depression, Restlessness
Available Medicine for Human Menopausal Gonadotrophin
- ₹700 to ₹875Vhb Life Sciences Inc2 variant(s)
- ₹937 to ₹938Ferring Pharmaceuticals2 variant(s)
- ₹785 to ₹875Walter Bushnell2 variant(s)
- ₹500 to ₹600Maneesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹985 to ₹1485Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd2 variant(s)