Information about Fructo Oligosaccharide
Fructo oligosaccharide uses
Fructo Oligosaccharide is used in the treatment of Diarrhoea, Infectious diarrhoea and Diarrhoea associated with antibiotics.
How fructo oligosaccharide works
Fructo oligosaccharide is a live micro-organism, when given in adequate amount, provides health benefits. It restores the balance of good bacteria (microorganisms) in the intestine that may get upset with the use of antibiotics or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of fructo oligosaccharide
Available Medicine for Fructo Oligosaccharide
- ₹125Endocard India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Fructo Oligosaccharide
- Avoid taking Fructo Oligosaccharide along with steroids (medications that weaken the immune system) as they might increase the chances of getting sick.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant.
- Notify your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
- Take Fructo Oligosaccharide at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics. This is because taking Fructo Oligosaccharide along with the antibiotics can reduce their effectiveness.