Fructo Oligosaccharide is used in the treatment of diarrhoea, infectious diarrhoea and diarrhoea associated with antibiotics
How it works
Fructo Oligosaccharide is a live micro-organism, when given in adequate amount, provides health benefits. It restores the balance of good bacteria (microorganisms) in the intestine that may get upset with the use of antibiotics or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects
Borborygmi (noise of fluid and gas in the intestines), Bloating, Flatulence, Diarrhoea, Stomach cramp, Abdominal bloating
- ₹125Endocard India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- Avoid taking Fructo Oligosaccharide along with steroids (medications that weaken the immune system) as they might increase the chances of getting sick.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant.
- Notify your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
- Take Fructo Oligosaccharide at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics. This is because taking Fructo Oligosaccharide along with the antibiotics can reduce their effectiveness.