Information about Flurbiprofen
Flurbiprofen is used for pain relief. It relieves pain and inflammation in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, gout, muscle pain, low back pain, toothache and painful periods.
How Flurbiprofen works
Flurbiprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause fever, pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of Flurbiprofen
Vomiting, Nausea, Indigestion, Stomach pain, Heartburn
Available Medicine for Flurbiprofen
FbnMicro Labs Ltd
₹46 to ₹672 variant(s)
FlurbinOptho Pharma Pvt Ltd
FlubifenSunways India Pvt Ltd
FlubiEntod Pharmaceuticals Ltd
BellflurBell Pharma Pvt Ltd
KaziflurKaizen Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
SioflurAlbert David Ltd
Expert advice for Flurbiprofen
- You have been prescribed Flurbiprofen to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food or milk to prevent upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney problems.
- Do not take indigestion remedies (antacids) within two hours of taking Flurbiprofen.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Flurbiprofen as it can increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or stroke.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components if you are taking this medicine for long-term treatment.