Information about Flupirtine
Flupirtine is used in treatment of pain relief.
How Flupirtine works
Flupirtine decreases the perception of pain by blocking the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
Common side effects of Flupirtine
Fatigue, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Nausea, Dryness in mouth, Bloating, Itching, Tremor
Available Medicine for Flupirtine
RetenseSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹92 to ₹1782 variant(s)
₹125 to ₹2462 variant(s)
SnepdolSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹89 to ₹1472 variant(s)
VasfreeIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
ExpirtinAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
PrufIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
FlupirzaIcon Life Sciences
Expert advice for Flupirtine
- Flupirtine is given when pain killers (NSAIDs) cannot be given due to gastric damage caused by them.
- Inform your doctor before starting Flupirtine if
- You have an underlying liver disease
- You take alcohol regularly
- You are pregnant or planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Get your liver function tests done before starting Flupirtine and follow up tests every week while you are taking the medicine.
- Stop taking Flupirtine and immediately inform your doctor if you get any symptoms of liver disease like nausea, vomiting, stomach pain or yellow colored urine.