Fluoroscein is used in eye examination
How it works
Fluoroscein temporarily gives color to the white part of the eye helping the doctor to examine the eye.
Common side effects
Nausea, Allergic skin rash, Cough, Dizziness, Headache, Running nose, Sneezing, Vomiting
- ₹56Samarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹72Sunways India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹340Bell Pharma Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- Inform your doctor about your allergic experiences, currents medical conditions such as diabetes, heart diseases and information of concomitant medications.
- Seek immediate medical attention in case of any suspected allergic reaction such as redness and itching of eye, swelling around the eye, itchy skin rash or difficulty in breathing.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery as fluorescein eye drops may cause temporary blurred vision.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to fluorescein or to any other such diagnostic dyes.
- Do not consume this drug if you wear soft contact lenses, suffer from asthma or any such allergic disorder.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.