Information about Fexofenadine
Fexofenadine is used in the treatment of allergic conditions.
How Fexofenadine works
Fexofenadine is an antihistaminic medication. It treats allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes by blocking the effects of a chemical messenger (histamine) in the body.
Common side effects of Fexofenadine
Headache, Drowsiness, Nausea, Dizziness
Available Medicine for Fexofenadine
₹113 to ₹1983 variant(s)
HistakindMankind Pharma Ltd
₹70 to ₹1213 variant(s)
HhfexoHegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLP
₹99 to ₹1452 variant(s)
FexovaIpca Laboratories Ltd
₹140 to ₹1962 variant(s)
AllerfexTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹117 to ₹1412 variant(s)
FexidineInd Swift Laboratories Ltd
₹108 to ₹1813 variant(s)
DelpodineDelcure Life Sciences
₹30 to ₹1464 variant(s)
FX 24Hetero Drugs Ltd
₹75 to ₹993 variant(s)
FexolifeDr. Johns Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹137 to ₹1592 variant(s)
RexhistRowan Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Fexofenadine
- Fexofenadine is an antihistaminic medication. It treats allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes by blocking the effects of a chemical messenger (histamine) in the body.
- It is less likely to make you feel sleepy than some other similar medicines.
- Do not take it with any fruit juices (such as apple, orange, or grapefruit) as they might make the drug less effective.
- It may cause nausea. Stick to simple meals, and do not eat rich or spicy food.
- Avoid using antacids 30 minutes before or after taking this medicine. It can make it harder for your body to absorb this medication.