Information about Fexofenadine
Fexofenadine is used in the treatment of sneezing and runny nose due to allergies and allergic conditions.
How Fexofenadine works
Fexofenadine is an antihistaminic medication. It treats allergy symptoms such as itching, swelling, and rashes by blocking the effects of a chemical messenger (histamine) in the body.
Common side effects of Fexofenadine
Headache, Drowsiness, Dizziness, Nausea
Available Medicine for Fexofenadine
₹137 to ₹2643 variant(s)
HistakindMankind Pharma Ltd
₹87 to ₹1213 variant(s)
HhfexoHegde and Hegde Pharmaceutical LLP
₹118 to ₹1752 variant(s)
FexovaIpca Laboratories Ltd
₹178 to ₹2372 variant(s)
AllerfexTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹117 to ₹1412 variant(s)
FexidineInd Swift Laboratories Ltd
₹108 to ₹1813 variant(s)
DelpodineDelcure Life Sciences
₹30 to ₹1464 variant(s)
FX 24Hetero Drugs Ltd
₹71 to ₹994 variant(s)
FexolifeDr. Johns Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹163 to ₹1752 variant(s)
RexhistRowan Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Fexofenadine
- Fexofenadine may cause less sleepiness as a side effect compared to other similar medicines.
- Avoid drinking fruit juices (such as apple or orange) as this may affect the absorption of this medicine and cause more side effects.
- It may cause nausea. Stick to simple meals, and do not eat rich or spicy food.
- Avoid using antacids 30 minutes before or after taking this medicine. It can make it harder for your body to absorb this medicine.
- Never give the medicine to someone who seems to be suffering from a similar illness. This medicine should be taken only if prescribed by a doctor.