Information about Fenticonazole
Fenticonazole is used in the treatment of fungal infections of vagina. It is used in fungal infections of vulva and vaginal (thrush).
How Fenticonazole works
Fenticonazole is an antifungal medication. It kills and stops the growth of the fungi by destroying its cell membrane, thereby treating your skin infection.
Common side effects of Fenticonazole
Vaginal burning sensation, Itching, Irritation
Available Medicine for Fenticonazole
FenzaGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹110 to ₹3404 variant(s)
MifentiAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
FentinSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
FentistatJay Ell Healthcare Pvt. Ltd
FegusKoye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd
FentidermCanixa Life Sciences Pvt
FentiLincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd
FentimaxMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
CosfenOaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹99 to ₹1652 variant(s)
FenticozCarise Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Fenticonazole
- Fenticonazole helps treat vaginal fungal infections. It reduces vaginal burning, itching, and discharge.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It is inserted into the vagina using an applicator, usually at night before going to bed.
- Avoid contact with your eyes. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- It can damage condoms and diaphragms and make them ineffective at preventing pregnancy. Ask your doctor about other suitable methods of preventing pregnancy.
- It may cause minor burning, stinging, or irritation when applied. Inform your doctor if this does not go away.
- Inform your doctor if your symptoms do not get improved within 3 days of taking the medicine.