Fenoverine is used to treat smooth muscle spasm of stomach, kidney or gallbladder, or any other part of gastro intestinal tract.
How it works
Fenoverine belongs to a class of drugs called antispasmodics. It relieves the symptoms by inhibiting the unusual stimulation of muscles cells that causes painful and unpleasant sensations.
Common side effects
Muscle pain, Bone pain, Constipation, Gastrointestinal discomfort, Stomach upset, Rhabdomyolysis
• Fenoverine should be taken with food.
• Exercise caution if you are above 60 years or with multiple drug therapy.
• Seek immediate medical attention if you experience unexplained muscular pain.
• Fenoverine should not be given to patients allergic to fenoverine or any of its ingredients.
• Fenoverine should not be given to patients with chronic liver disease or poor functioning of the kidney
• Fenoverine should not be given to patients with history of hyperthermia (greatly increased body temperature) during or after anesthesia or physical effort.
• Fenoverine should not be given to pregnant or breastfeeding women.