Information about Fenoverine
Fenoverine is used in the treatment of pain due to smooth muscle spasm.
How fenoverine works
Fenoverine belongs to a class of drugs called antispasmodics. It relieves the symptoms by inhibiting the unusual stimulation of muscles cells that causes painful and unpleasant sensations.
Common side effects of fenoverine
Slow heart rate, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Photophobia, Dilatation of pupil, Dryness in mouth, Palpitations, Constipation, Arrhythmia, Dry skin, Increased heart rate, Difficulty in urination, Excessive thirst, Loss of accommodation, Reduced bronchial secretions
Available Medicine for Fenoverine
- ₹113 to ₹228Micro Labs Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹64Mars Therapeutics & Chemicals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Fenoverine
• Fenoverine should be taken with food.
• Exercise caution if you are above 60 years or with multiple drug therapy.
• Seek immediate medical attention if you experience unexplained muscular pain.
• Fenoverine should not be given to patients allergic to fenoverine or any of its ingredients.
• Fenoverine should not be given to patients with chronic liver disease or poor functioning of the kidney
• Fenoverine should not be given to patients with history of hyperthermia (greatly increased body temperature) during or after anesthesia or physical effort.
• Fenoverine should not be given to pregnant or breastfeeding women.