Information about Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin
Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin Uses
How Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin works
Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin is a combination of two lipid-lowering medicines: Fenofibrate and Rosuvastatin. Fenofibrate works by lowering the levels of triglycerides in your blood, while Rosuvastatin prevents your body from making "bad" cholesterol (LDL). Both raise the levels of “good” cholesterol (HDL).
Common side effects of Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin
Nausea, Headache, Abdominal pain, Muscle pain, Weakness
Available Medicine for Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin
Rozavel FSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹104 to ₹3675 variant(s)
₹180 to ₹2763 variant(s)
Rosuvas FSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹208 to ₹3673 variant(s)
Rozucor FTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹110 to ₹4315 variant(s)
₹151 to ₹3773 variant(s)
Rozat-FDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹173 to ₹2493 variant(s)
Crevast-FEris Lifesciences Ltd
₹146 to ₹2012 variant(s)
₹171 to ₹2502 variant(s)
Rosumac FMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹142 to ₹2332 variant(s)
Rozustat FMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹142 to ₹2333 variant(s)
Expert advice for Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin
- Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin is a combination of two medicines that provides better control over high cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It decreases the risk of heart diseases and helps prevent strokes and heart attacks.
- It should be taken in addition to regular exercise and low-fat diet to lower levels of fat in the blood.
- Notify your doctor if you experience muscle symptoms (pain or weakness), particularly if accompanied with fever.
- Notify your doctor if you experience stomach pain, loss of hunger, a sick feeling or dark urine.
- Do not discontinue Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin without consulting your doctor even if you feel better.
- Avoid alcohol consumption (includes wine, beer, and liquor).