Information about Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin
Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin Uses
How Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin works
Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin is a combination of two lipid-lowering medicines: Fenofibrate and Rosuvastatin. Fenofibrate works by lowering the levels of triglycerides in your blood, while Rosuvastatin prevents your body from making "bad" cholesterol (LDL). Both raise the levels of “good” cholesterol (HDL).
Common side effects of Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin
Nausea, Headache, Abdominal pain, Muscle pain, Weakness
Available Medicine for Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin
Rozavel FSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹104 to ₹3355 variant(s)
₹164 to ₹2513 variant(s)
Rosuvas FSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹190 to ₹3353 variant(s)
Rozucor FTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹110 to ₹3925 variant(s)
₹138 to ₹3423 variant(s)
Razel-FGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹109 to ₹4246 variant(s)
Rozat-FDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹158 to ₹2063 variant(s)
Crevast-FEris Lifesciences Ltd
₹139 to ₹1832 variant(s)
₹156 to ₹2272 variant(s)
Rosumac FMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹129 to ₹2332 variant(s)
Expert advice for Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin
- Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin is a combination of two medicines that provides better control over high cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It decreases the risk of heart diseases and helps prevent strokes and heart attacks.
- It should be taken in addition to regular exercise and low-fat diet to lower levels of fat in the blood.
- Notify your doctor if you experience muscle symptoms (pain or weakness), particularly if accompanied with fever.
- Notify your doctor if you experience stomach pain, loss of hunger, a sick feeling or dark urine.
- Do not discontinue Fenofibrate + Rosuvastatin without consulting your doctor even if you feel better.
- Avoid alcohol consumption (includes wine, beer, and liquor).