Information about Eslicarbazepine
Eslicarbazepine is used in the treatment of seizures.
How eslicarbazepine works
Eslicarbazepine is an antiepileptic medication. It controls seizures or fits by decreasing the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
Common side effects of eslicarbazepine
Dizziness, Sleepiness, Blurred vision, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Nausea, Headache, Vomiting, Double vision, Fatigue, Balance disorder (loss of balance), Diarrhoea, Difficulty in paying attention, Coordination impaired, Vertigo, Decreased appetite, Decreased sodium level in blood
Available Medicine for Eslicarbazepine
- ₹190 to ₹285Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹166 to ₹261Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹140 to ₹180Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹140Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹370 to ₹650Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)