Epalrestat + Methylcobalamin
Information about Epalrestat + Methylcobalamin
Epalrestat + methylcobalamin uses
Epalrestat+Methylcobalamin is used in the treatment of diabetic nerve pain.
How epalrestat + methylcobalamin works
This is a combination of two medicines: Epalrestat and methylcobalamin which treat diabetic nerve disease. Epalrestat is an aldose reductase inhibitor. It blocks the accumulation of sorbitol in cells, which has been related in causing diabetic nerve disease. Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B which helps in the production of myelin, a substance that protects nerve fibers and rejuvenates damaged nerve cells.
Common side effects of epalrestat + methylcobalamin
Nausea, Vomiting, Increased liver enzymes
Available Medicine for Epalrestat + Methylcobalamin
- ₹210Zydus Cadila1 variant(s)
- ₹72 to ₹171Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹172Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹190Ordain Health Care Global Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹209Shilpex Pharmysis1 variant(s)
- ₹143KMS Health Center Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)