Information about Eberconazole
Eberconazole is used in the treatment of fungal skin infections.
How Eberconazole works
Eberconazole is an antifungal medication. It kills and stops the growth of the fungi by destroying its cell membrane, thereby treating your skin infection.
Common side effects of Eberconazole
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Available Medicine for Eberconazole
EbernetDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹259 to ₹8305 variant(s)
EbsporIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹191 to ₹4913 variant(s)
EberjenJenburkt Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹249 to ₹3792 variant(s)
EbermacMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹218 to ₹3592 variant(s)
CrurixCuratio Healthcare India Pvt Ltd
EberwinSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹387 to ₹5252 variant(s)
EberfineKLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹177 to ₹4703 variant(s)
₹159 to ₹3752 variant(s)
EbercosPercos India Pvt Ltd
₹250 to ₹4502 variant(s)
EberclinCanixa Life Sciences Pvt
₹170 to ₹4503 variant(s)
Expert advice for Eberconazole
- Eberconazole helps treat skin infections caused by many different types of fungi.
- Finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It can take a few weeks for the infection to clear and a few months before the skin returns to its normal color.
- Apply an amount sufficient to cover the affected area and 1 inch of the immediate surrounding skin.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, nose, or mouth. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Inform your doctor if the infection has not cleared up after four weeks of treatment.