Eberconazole is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
How it works
Eberconazole to a class of drugs called anti-fungal. It acts by preventing the fungal growth by inhibiting the synthesis of protein essential for fungal growth. Eberconazole also has an anti-inflammatory effect, which helps in the management of inflamed skin infections.
Common side effects
Burning sensation, Tingling sensation, Itching, Skin rash, Skin redness
- 1 variant(s)
- Do not use eberconazole in children unless advised by physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes while using eberconazole.
- Stop using eberconazole if you develop any allergic reaction (itch, rash, etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to eberconazole or similar antifungal agents.