Eberconazole is used in the treatment of fungal infections
How it works
Eberconazole stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects
Rash, Electrolyte imbalance, Headache, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Vomiting, Weakness, Nausea, Dry mouth, Abdominal pain, Loss of appetite, Dyspepsia, Fatigue, Anorectal pain, Increased liver enzymes, Fever, Hypokalemic (decreased potassium level in blood) alkalosis, Itching, Diarrhoea, Skin redness, Burning sensation, Decreased appetite, Skin rash, Altered taste, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Flatulence, Constipation, Tingling sensation
- ₹305Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- Do not use eberconazole in children unless advised by physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes while using eberconazole.
- Stop using eberconazole if you develop any allergic reaction (itch, rash, etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to eberconazole or similar antifungal agents.