Eberconazole is used in the treatment of pityriasis (temporary skin rash due to fungal skin infection), candidiasis (yeast infection) and dermatophytoses (fungal infections of the skin).
How it works
Eberconazole to a class of drugs called anti-fungal. It acts by preventing the fungal growth by inhibiting the synthesis of protein essential for fungal growth. Eberconazole also has an anti-inflammatory effect, which helps in the management of inflamed skin infections.
Common side effects
Burning sensation, Tingling sensation, Itching, Skin rash, Skin redness
- 1 variant(s)
- Do not use eberconazole in children unless advised by physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes while using eberconazole.
- Stop using eberconazole if you develop any allergic reaction (itch, rash, etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to eberconazole or similar antifungal agents.