Eberconazole is used in the treatment of fungal infections
How it works
Eberconazole stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects
Nausea, Abdominal pain, Skin rash, Increased liver enzymes
Available MedicineNo medicine available
- Do not use eberconazole in children unless advised by physician.
- Avoid contact with eyes while using eberconazole.
- Stop using eberconazole if you develop any allergic reaction (itch, rash, etc.).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to eberconazole or similar antifungal agents.