Information about Diloxanide + Tinidazole
Diloxanide + Tinidazole Uses
How Diloxanide + Tinidazole works
Diloxanide + Tinidazole is a combination of two medicines: Diloxanide and Tinidazole. Diloxanide is an amoebicide. It works inside the large intestine to kill the infection causing amoeba (parasites). Tinidazole is an antibiotic. It kills the bacteria and other microorganisms that cause infections by damaging the DNA.
Common side effects of Diloxanide + Tinidazole
Nausea, Headache, Dryness in mouth, Metallic taste, Flatulence
Available Medicine for Diloxanide + Tinidazole
MetroquinNoel Pharma India Pvt Ltd
TinifurVostok & Wilcure Remedies
TincoPan Pharmaceuticals Ltd
TdfThe Pharmed Research Lab Pvt Ltd
EltidAurochem Laboratories India Pvt Ltd
DycosDynamic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
AmibactinC. F. L Pharma Ltd
₹26 to ₹282 variant(s)
DyranilAlicon Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Diloxanide + Tinidazole
- Diloxanide + Tinidazole should be taken with food at the same time every day.
- It is advisable to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water to overcome the side effects.
- Do not skip doses and finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may increase your risk of further infection.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as medicine can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol during or for 2-3 days after treatment with this medicine. You may develop nausea, vomiting, flushing, and headache.
- Inform your doctor if you have liver disease. Your dose may need to be adjusted in severe liver disease.