Diclofenac + Tramadol
Information about Diclofenac + Tramadol
Diclofenac + tramadol uses
Diclofenac+Tramadol is used for pain relief.
How diclofenac + tramadol works
This is a combination of two medicines: Diclofenac and Tramadol which relieve severe pain. Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). Tramadol is an opioid which works by blocking transmission of pain signals to the brain to lower pain perception.
Common side effects of diclofenac + tramadol
Nausea, Vomiting, Indigestion, Heartburn, Stomach pain, Loss of appetite, Dryness in mouth, Dizziness, Sleepiness
Available Medicine for Diclofenac + Tramadol
- ₹46 to ₹143Abbott4 variant(s)
- ₹101Ajanta Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹58 to ₹59Ajanta Pharma Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹109Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹106Indoco Remedies Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹105Tas Med India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹99Fourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)