Diclofenac + Rabeprazole
Information about Diclofenac + Rabeprazole
Diclofenac + rabeprazole uses
Diclofenac+Rabeprazole is used for pain relief.
How diclofenac + rabeprazole works
This is a combination of two medicines: Diclofenac and Rabeprazole which relieve pain. Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain, fever and inflammation (redness and swelling). Rabeprazole is a proton-pump inhibitor which prevents damage to the stomach lining caused by Diclofenac.
Common side effects of diclofenac + rabeprazole
Nausea, Flatulence, Indigestion, Diarrhea, Constipation, Flu-like symptoms
Available Medicine for Diclofenac + Rabeprazole
- ₹102Abbott1 variant(s)
- ₹84Lupin Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹60Mankind Pharma Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹82Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹5 to ₹65Abbott3 variant(s)
- ₹65Organic Laboratories1 variant(s)
- ₹55Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹43Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹61Kinedex Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹61Panacea Biotec Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Diclofenac + Rabeprazole
- Diclofenac + Rabeprazole reduces pain and inflammation in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and osteoarthritis.
- It may also be used to relieve pain in tooth, lower back, ear and throat.
- Take it with food to avoid getting an upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious side effects.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Diclofenac + Rabeprazole affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components if you are taking this medicine for long duration.