Information about Diclofenac + Rabeprazole
Diclofenac + Rabeprazole Uses
Diclofenac+Rabeprazole is used for pain relief.
How Diclofenac + Rabeprazole works
Diclofenac + Rabeprazole is a combination of two medicines: Diclofenac and Rabeprazole which relieve pain. Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain, fever and inflammation (redness and swelling). Rabeprazole is a proton-pump inhibitor which prevents damage to the stomach lining caused by Diclofenac .
Common side effects of Diclofenac + Rabeprazole
Nausea, Flatulence, Indigestion, Diarrhea, Constipation, Flu-like symptoms
Available Medicine for Diclofenac + Rabeprazole
DolobrakeMankind Pharma Ltd
D KoolAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹5 to ₹653 variant(s)
SafedolAlkem Laboratories Ltd
VoltasafeTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Rabot DCKinedex Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Diclofenac + Rabeprazole
- Diclofenac + Rabeprazole reduces pain and inflammation in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and osteoarthritis.
- It may also be used to relieve pain in tooth, lower back, ear and throat.
- Take it with food to avoid getting an upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious side effects.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Diclofenac + Rabeprazole affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components if you are taking this medicine for long duration.