Diclofenac + Pantoprazole
Information about Diclofenac + Pantoprazole
Diclofenac + pantoprazole uses
Diclofenac+Pantoprazole is used for pain relief.
How diclofenac + pantoprazole works
This is a combination of two medicines: Diclofenac and Pantoprazole which relieve pain. Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain, fever and inflammation (redness and swelling). Pantoprazole is a proton-pump inhibitor which prevents damage to the stomach lining caused by Diclofenac.
Common side effects of diclofenac + pantoprazole
Nausea, Flatulence, Indigestion, Diarrhea, Constipation
Available Medicine for Diclofenac + Pantoprazole
- ₹72Indi Pharma1 variant(s)
- ₹36Adcock Ingram Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Diclofenac + Pantoprazole
- Diclofenac + Pantoprazole reduces pain and inflammation in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and osteoarthritis.
- It may also be used to relieve pain in tooth, lower back, ear and throat.
- Take it with food to avoid getting an upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious side effects.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Diclofenac + Pantoprazole affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components if you are taking this medicine for long duration.