Desvenlafaxine + Clonazepam
Information about Desvenlafaxine + Clonazepam
Desvenlafaxine + clonazepam uses
Desvenlafaxine+Clonazepam is used in the treatment of depression.
How desvenlafaxine + clonazepam works
This is a combination of two medicines: Desvenlafaxine and clonazepam. Desvenlafaxine is a serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) which works by increasing the levels of chemical messengers (serotonin and noradrenaline), natural substances in the brain that help maintain mental balance. Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine. It works by increasing the action of GABA, a chemical messenger which suppresses the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
Common side effects of desvenlafaxine + clonazepam
Nausea, Constipation, Confusion, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Memory impairment, Headache, Ejaculation disorder, Tiredness, Erectile dysfunction, Low sexual desire, Uncoordinated body movements, Depression
Available Medicine for Desvenlafaxine + Clonazepam
- ₹138 to ₹230Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹126 to ₹239Zydus Cadila2 variant(s)
- ₹139Alkem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹125Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹123 to ₹226Alteus Biogenics Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹13Gentech Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹113 to ₹215Alteus Biogenics Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)