Information about Desonide
Desonide is used in treatment of skin conditions with inflammation & itching.
How Desonide works
Desonide is a steroid which works by blocking the production of certain chemical messengers in the body that cause inflammation (redness and swelling) and allergies.
Common side effects of Desonide
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness), Rash
Available Medicine for Desonide
DesowenGalderma India Pvt Ltd
₹183 to ₹2012 variant(s)
DosetilGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹102 to ₹1402 variant(s)
AtonideCuratio Healthcare India Pvt Ltd
₹115 to ₹1802 variant(s)
DesoaddIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
DesosoftKLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹105 to ₹1352 variant(s)
DenidolEast West Pharma
Proceroid DCuratio Healthcare India Pvt Ltd
DesomodRytus Therapeutics Ltd
DesotecDermakare Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
DesoftKLM Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹96 to ₹1052 variant(s)
Expert advice for Desonide
- Desonide is used to treat the redness, swelling, itching, and discomfort of various skin conditions.
- It should be applied to the affected areas as a thin film two or three times daily, or as advised by your doctor.
- Don't use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Don't cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- If you think the area of skin you are treating has become infected you should stop using Desonide and consult your doctor.
- Consult your doctor if your skin condition has not improved after four weeks of treatment. Do not use it for more than 4 consecutive weeks at a time.