Information about Daclizumab
Daclizumab is used in the treatment of multiple sclerosis (MS).
How daclizumab works
Daclizumab works by blocking the function of T-cell, a type of white blood which prevent the body’s immune system from damaging your brain and spinal cord. This helps to reduce the disability due to these disorders.
Common side effects of daclizumab
Upper respiratory tract infection
Available Medicine for Daclizumab
- ₹23920Roche Products India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Daclizumab
- Use the medicine with caution if you are an elderly patient or have previously been exposed to daclizumab.
- Take appropriate precautions as daclizumab can reduce the ability of your body to fight infections.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to daclizumab or any of the drug ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for Daclizumab
Q. How does Daclizumab work?
Daclizumab suppresses the activity of the body's immune system (immunosuppressive agent) thereby preventing the rejection of transplanted kidney by body's own immune system.