Copper Sulphate is used in the treatment of nutritional defeciencies.
How it works
Copper (Cu) is a potent antimicrobial redox-active transition metal. Commercial compounds based on ionic Cu improve weight-gain in life-stock and protect crops from pathogens in agriculture. The antimicrobial effect of metallic Cu alloy surfaces. Their usefulness in hospitals and other public places to control and reduce the bacterial load.
Common side effects
Peripheral edema, Increased sensitivity to light, Prostration, Allergy, Behavioual changes, Diarrhoea, Shortness of breath, Hemolysis, Liver toxicity, Hot flashes, Decreased muscle tone